Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Getting off the Slack Train

First of all I have been a major blogging slacker.  Time to get back into the groove.  I have also been a workout slacker.  Josh gets up every morning and does yoga.  I could too.  I can hear it.  I just choose to pull the blankets over my head and sleep for "just a few more minutes." He also works out most evenings.  I know...I live with this....and I have NO reason to not get off my butt.  Except for the fact that I just don't!  So I was in Kentucky with my sister and sweet nieces.  My back was a little bit tight from the plane so I did a nice long yoga work out on Sunday night.  I also had a little pep talk with myself that I was going to start running again.  I set a goal to run three times this week. Monday night I went to pick Ella up from her speed and agility workout.  I talked her into running a lap around the park with me. Day 1 down...woohooo and I got home and had so much energy!  Now that DOES NOT mean I was able to get up and do yoga Tuesday morning....nope...more burrowing.  I did, however take Ella to soccer practice Tuesday and I ran another lap:) Yea! More than half way to my goal!  Tonight I made it 3 for 3 and ran another lap with my Ella Bella.  Maybe yoga tomorrow morning....hmmmmm
xo~M

View coming over the hill from my first night's run.  I can handle this!

1 comment:

  1. I also have been in a bit of a work out slump. I just bought new running shoes that cost a fortune with the hope that this will motivate me to run!! Cheering you on girl! xoxo, Stacy

    ReplyDelete