Thursday, January 1, 2015

Dear 2015.....

We pulled out our 2013 letters and each took one anothers' and read them.  We laughed....ALOT.  One of my "goals" was to blog more.  Fail.  Epic fail.  Dang....I thought the purpose of goals and NOT resolutions was to NOT feel failure.  Ergh....Another was to learn to take better pictures.  I have made more of an effort with that one.  I like my own pictures though, so I am not sure to whom they are supposed to be better....maybe that one was ambiguous.  A friend of mine chooses a word to focus on for the year.  I really love that idea, but I even struggle at THAT. One word, Megan.  One. Word.  And I am blah.  Nothing.  Blank. I guess I don't feel as motivated?  Encouraged?  for the New Year.  Ok, maybe I need to take an extra couple of days to get more introspective.  I wanted to blog every day last year.  I realize now that was WAY to big.  I am shooting for weekly this year.  Surely I can do THAT.  Surely I can TRY to do that.  Here are my first pictures of the new year...
xo~M
Celebratory 2015 champagne!

First SELFIE of the New Year with my Keelin

First run of the New year!  Working to start it off right!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I am sitting down to read a good book when I read your blog! I think you found your word, introspective. Finding stillness there. Carry on Warrior! xo

    ReplyDelete