Wednesday, October 3, 2012

12 years of Keelin

 
 
 
 
 Keelin turned 1 in Monroe, Louisiana!  We went to visit Tommy and Mandy.  Two days after Keelin's birthday, war was declared (after 9-11)
 Keelin turns 2 in Buffalo, NY. 
Keelin turns 3!  Playing with balloons in the kitchen :)
Keelin's first birthday in Georgia.  She is 4!
Princess Keelin is 5.  Nonny bought her this costume and she wore it ALL day!
Keelin is 6.!
Keelin celebrates 7 with Troy and Gabriella!
Celebrating 8 with cold hard cash!
9th birthday!
Happy double digits, Keelin!!!!
Keelin turnd 11 :)
On October 5th at 8:45 am, Keelin Gray will turn 12 years old.  One year away from "teenager-dom."  I can not believe my first baby will be turning 12.  I love you, Keelin.  You gave me the name, Mom.  You are my first.  I wish you the happiest birthday.  I love you with all my heart. 
xo~Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment