Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I've Got Spirit, YES I DO!

My schedule today: work by 7:25 (with two out of the three children). Interim IEP meeting at 7:45.  From 8:30-11:30-testing for 2nd graders (reading fluency) and Kindergarten (letter naming). Break for lunch (30m). Back at 12 for 1st grade-letter sounds, letter naming, nonsense words, and reading passages (mind you, I can recite all of the reading passages by heart). Finished at 2:50 pm, did some busy work at my desk and checking emails until I picked up the kids from the after school program. Went to Primrose School to see a private kiddo for speech -kids back in car to drop Ella off for goalie training.  Max and I opened up the Spirit Wear store, where I volunteer every Wednesday for 2 hours.  No WiFi, so I can't do work or blog, so I old schooled it on a notepad. Also coordinated soccer games for September, October, and November, since we got soccer schedules-I color coded.  It looks like a rainbow nightmare.  So it is 9:42pm. I had a bagel with tomato and cucumber for dinner with a glass of vino.  Looking toward to another full day tomorrow.....
xo~M
My view ....
My partner-he tells me when someone steals something, I'll run after them. I'll do my boxing moves.  (he looks really invested)

Old schooling it.....

Color coding, but missing Max's blue....his schedule isn't out yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment