Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The End of my 365

I gave it a good shot....I made it 176 days. I would have liked to make it at least half of the year, but I didn't make it.  So for 176 days I added a picture to the blog.  Something that represented my day/time at that moment.  It was a good run.  Around the time school let out (when I SHOULD have had time to load a picture a day) is when I dropped the ball.  So while I won't stop taking pictures, I have stopped linking them to my 365 blog. 
Sadly~M

Here are some I have taken recently

Sunset on the Sound

A rose bush at Josh's dad 's house

Charlie....riding on the console

A man and his chain saw!


Playing air hockey

1 comment:

  1. I also never made the 365 day challenge. Life seems to trip me up along my well intentioned journey. No worries I say, just something I can scrape off my plate of "to-do's" and instead enjoy the photos I take when I take them. Love your writing and photos. Sending you love. Stacy

    ReplyDelete