Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hello November!

I can not believe it is November already.  Halloween has come and gone.  The first year that we have not gone trick or treating as a family...Keelin has apparently deemed us "uncool" and fled the neighborhood to go with her friends.  Ella and Max had a blast though, as did Josh and I.  We visited a local pumpkin patch with my sister and nieces.  We have had numerous soccer games...I have lost count.  Keelin performed in her middle school play again this year.  They performed the Wizard of Oz and she was THE BEST munchkin coroner I have ever seen OR heard.  She was absolutely amazing.  The entire cast was wonderful.  It is now over, as are the daily practices and the late dress rehearsals....phew.  Soccer marches on though and Josh has started his basketball coaching season.  Bye babe, I will miss you....
In other news, I continue to be Facebook free and it is easier and easier everyday.  I have been running a lot more-two 5Ks and one 10K under my belt in the last four weeks.  It makes me feel better.  I have connected with some "in real life" people, which has been really nice. I have enjoyed spending more time with my sister and running some races with her.  I have loved taking more pictures.  Enjoy ....
xo~M


My little Wolverine
Storm and The Flash



The cutest football player ever.....
Goalie girl gets on the field

Namaste in the jumpy house

Riding the bull


Evelyn sinking the principal's husband!

A beautiful tree I pass on my way to school

Max doing a throw in...check out his crossed legs!

Half time pep talk

Keelin

Grasshopper on Max's loofah
The front yard tree...before

And after.....


Keelin's show roses from Aunt Kristin

Keelin's play


No comments:

Post a Comment