Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Deadliest Catch....(LOL)
Every year at the beach we go crabbing.   I have gone each year except when Max was a tiny baby and we stayed back at the beach house.  My participation ranges from child chaser to snack distributor to photographer.  We have caught dozens and we have caught one!  This year was mid-range, I think about 16.  The difference today was that I was an ACTIVE participant in that I caught my VERY FIRST CRAB!  Josh and I partnered- with me pulling up the line while he caught the crabs in the net.  But one time, I pulled up the line AND scooped it into the net!  All by myself!  It was so exciting and the kids jumped around and got so excited like I created a new ice cream flavor or something!  It was very cool.  I totally get why the kids like to do it and why they get so excited when they catch them.  I don't even eat crabs-but it WAS fun to catch them :) Here are some shots of our morning crabbing at the Whalehead Club.

xo~M

 My first crab!





No comments:

Post a Comment