Tuesday, July 31, 2012

She's only happy when she's....BUSY

I love summer vacation.  I love having flexibility.  BUT I find myself getting cranky when I am sedentary.  I will sit down to read a book and then get through a few pages, get up and find a project whether it be laundry or just wiping up counter tops.  My favorite time to read is when I go up to bed.  Then I sit still.  This week - just getting back from vacation, I enrolled Ella in soccer camp (because she is happier when she is busy too), sent Keelin to a sleepover, did loads of laundry, set up buckets of shells to bleach, uploaded my 900+ pictures that I took, and THEN decided I needed to tear apart my half bath. So...I tore off the factory installed glued mirror.  I washed the walls and the baseboards.  I patched all the holes.  Then I had fun and went shopping (with the whole family...ok maybe not THAT much fun!) So here are my befores and afters!  Now I think my kitchen needs re-painting.....

xo~M
Before:
And After:





No comments:

Post a Comment