Saturday, January 5, 2013

Who's on First

We were at my sister's today and Max wanted to put a puzzle together with his cousin, Evelyn.  Ev got a new one for Christmas of the solar system.  Evelyn decided after about a piece, she needed to do some solo dancing instead so I helped Max start it.  We completed the Sun, Mercury, pieces of Earth and Saturn.  Max started the moon.  Then we picked up pieces of Uranus.  I put one in and Max found another.  "Max, that's Uranus.  It goes right here."
So then he said, "Myanus is connected!"
"Max, the planet is called Uranus."
"No it's Myanus!"
"Max look it's URanus"
"It's MYanus!"
"No, Max look at the word.  It starts with a URanus" and I showed him the word and helped him sound it out. 
"Oh, he said.  URANUS!"
Oh My God....I thought Josh and my mom were going to wet their pants laughing so hard.  He was so adamant about the MYanus part.  It was truly a Who's on first conversation.  My mom said, you need to write this stuff down.  So here I did....
xo~M

 The aforementioned puzzle piece!
Ta Da!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a Uranus joke
    I left a reply comment to you on my blog, but I'm not sure if you get notified of that or not so I'll repeat it here:
    Hi Megs! Although I try to push my photography and take better and better pictures, when I look back at my previous 365 project the family moments are some of my favorites. If you can complete 365 days of "this is what we did today" type photos you will be very happy with the end result.
    How I found your blog: I did a google search for 2013 365 Project site:blogger.com to find others who were starting the same project and your's came up.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete