Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lucky Number 13!!!

13 years ago.  October 5th at 8:45 in the morning, Keelin Gray entered the world.  I remember watching the Today show and Katie Couric talking about how the 5th was a popular birth date because it is 40 weeks from New Year's Eve.  Except Keelin was a week late!  She was the sweetest little baby.  Now a teenager. I can't believe it.  I am so proud of the young lady she is growing up to be...as a daughter, sister, singer, actress, student, athlete, and friend.  She is beautiful inside and out.  (I try to remember this when she is fighting with her sister or telling me how I am SO unfair!)  I loved that her birthday was on a weekend.  Here is to another wonderful year....
xo~M
Opening presents

Opening cards and presents before running out to soccer!

The knife was coincidental....just thought it was a funny...."do you want to see your next birthday?" kind of shot!

Sweet sisters at their first 5K

Braces off!

No comments:

Post a Comment