Monday, March 23, 2015

I blinked


This just happened.  I swear.  It was a second ago, a minute ago....yesterday?  Oh wait....it was years. It was 7 years ago.
Max was born on Easter Sunday.  The hospital was a ghost town with changes in shifts about every 3 hours so that the staff could be with their families.  But at 9:30 pm , Max William Grady entered the world.  Happy Easter to me ... happy birthday to you Maxer.
I keep asking him not to grow.  And he thinks it is super funny that I keep asking him.  Words can not express the love I have for this boy who tells me I am his sweet girl and asks for one more minute of snuggle every night.  My cup runneth over....

He is literally the sweetest boy.  Happy birthday to my angel on earth.  I love you Maxer.
xo~M (mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment