Sunday, March 8, 2015

There is SUNSHINE in my soul today

I should be more grateful.  We had maybe 3 inches of total snow this year and also some ice/sleet.  We lost 5 days of school.  Our neighbors to the north (and our former home) had it WAY worse.  After living here and becoming more accustomed to the sun and the warm, when we have a winter like this....I just feel blah.  This weekend the SUN came out.  The sun came out and the air was warm and it smelled like spring and EVERYONE was smiling.  I mean, everyone.  Keelin said it felt like summer and she didn't want to go to school tomorrow.  Preach sister.  I came home from soccer today still smiling, a four mile run under my belt, and a legit farmer tan.  Life may not be perfect and some days are gloomy, but there was sunshine in my soul today.
xo~M
Max and I went for a walk to to grocery store yesterday


My nemesis....the tree that is eating the house
My determination to rid the house  of the tree parasite resulted in me hanging out Ella's window with a shark saw and left 4 branches on the ground...Go me!

Messing around with selfies

Breakfast date with my girls this morning

Love that Josh coaches Kee

My girl leading off the 4x100

Love watching her run

My fave...Kee leads her relay in prayer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment