Thursday, June 6, 2013

Up with the Birds

On a school day, my alarm goes off at 6:15am and I can barely move.  Josh is the closest...and he is always up before me.  I am lucky if I roll out of bed by 6:45 to shower and be out of the house by 7:15.  Hop and skip forward to "summer break," which is funny to me because it is not "technically" summer.  Growing up in western NY, break started with the summer.  Down south, we start at the end of May.  Still weird to me.  Anyway, Charley is sleeping through the night.  Sometimes she will need to go out about 5:30 or so but will go back to sleep....UNTIL...the bird wake up.  If she wakes with the birds, she is up.  If she wakes before them, she is quiet until they aren't.  Needless to say, this is before the 6:45 am roll out of bed time for me.  Yesterday, Josh got up with her and I slept until (gasp) 9:30!  Um...what?  yeah that does NOT happen!  I have been getting quite a lot done (or rather catching up on piles from throughout the year....yea me!) On the other hand, the kids have been sleeping in.  That is nice :)  I have some peaceful time in the morning...after Charley stops running around like a loon....Enjoy your day...
xo~M
Some pictures from the last few days....
I don't know how he sees these little guys...but he spies them right away!

Not long enough for a ponytail, but can do 2 pig tails :)

Racing on the greenway

Looks cute curly too....
Ella and her hair twin, Ms Jenny...who donated yesterday and we went to document the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment