Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Blogday to Me

It has been a whole year that I have been "blogging."  I use the quotation marks because I know that my posts have not been regular, more of hit or miss having to do with the time I have.  I make resolutions to myself to make more time.  Make more time to document pieces of my life for myself and for my kids down the road.  I know Keelin enjoys looking at the blog when she thinks about it and even Ella will get on her touch and read it sometimes.  I love using pictures to tell a story.  I sometimes feel that my day to day is not blog-worthy.  Initially I wanted to replace my journal writing with blogging, so I suppose the day to day could get mundane....It is not always exciting or even newsworthy.  It is more Chronos than Kairos, although I love documenting the Kairos too....but those who understand, know life is not always Kairos...not even a little bit always.  So I am proud of my year long accomplishment.  I am getting braver and braver everyday, inviting more people in and not being as self-conscious about what they think about me or my writing or my pictures.  Baby steps...
xo~M
At Keelin's show

My new niece, Cedella 6-17-13

At the top of Sawnee Mountain

At Pooles Mill....on my tripod with a timer! 

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Happy Blog day to you girl! I am so proud of you and I love your thoughts, your pictures and most of all your spirit. Sending you love and always encouragement to capture those little moments that make this journey so worthwhile, you are so talented. xoxo Stacy

    ReplyDelete