Friday, December 27, 2013

May your days be Merry and Bright....

Holiday break.  17 glorious days off from school.  Although the kids are at home, so I am not sure HOW glorious! No really it has been great so far.  Spending Christmas Eve with my sister and her family was awesome.  Only lessened slightly by the fact that my whole family is not together.  My brother in law is home from Afghanistan after a year so  my sister's family is complete again.  Definitely cause for celebration and joy.  Both of which was had by all.  The kids had a wonderful Christmas.  Keelin thanked us for an AMAZING Christmas.  Ella, Max, and I made a ton of food.  We have been living in our jammies, watching movies, and general lazing.  Today Max and Ella did get dressed and went outside to play with our neighbors.  I am three quarters of the way through a book I started this morning.  I would say it has been a successful vacation day.
xo~M

Keelin tries shrimp for the first time!

Helping Uncle Chris prepare the lobsters




Her favorite gift...love it

Poor Josh-failed attempt at building a gingerbread house YEARS ago...never let him forget. The kids picked him out a gingerbread house ornament this year.  




Merry Christmas, Baby

1 comment:

  1. These are photographs I love. It feels like I was there celebrating with you. Sounds wonderful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete